The months just seem to fly by faster and faster each month. Here we are at 14 months old (12.27.13), if we could slow things down mommy would appreciate it. This age is such a fun age cause your little personality is really starting to shine through. This month you've become standoffish towards guys (except daddy). The other day when grandpa came over to drop off Kaylee from school all he did was look at you and say hi and you started crying. You are a TOTAL mama's girl, you'll want someone else to hold you for literally 5 seconds and then want to come right back to me. You like to play by yourself (when you get the chance, when your sisters don't come and take whatever your playing with away from you). Can we make a deal with each other, you stop growing so fast...please.
SLEEPING: You are still a great sleeper. You sleep 12+ hours a night, I wish your sisters slept that long. Everyone goes to bed at 8pm and for the past couple months you have been waking up around 8-8:30. You finally knocked off your 3rd nap you would take around 5 and are now only taking 2 naps. You go down for your first nap around 9:30 to 11:30 and then we'll get up change your diaper, you'll eat lunch and then play for a little bit and then will go back down for your second nap at 12:30 or 1:00 and sleep till like 4.
PERSONALITY: Baby girl you have become such a funny little girl. Always finding ways to make your mama or sisters laugh. You absolutely love to play peek a boo. You are just the sweetest little girl, my favorite is when I take you out of your crib in the morning and you lay your head on my shoulder and pat my back. (the first time you did it, may have brought tears to my eyes). You are still such an easy going baby, not as quiet as you use to be. You are super ticklish all over, I get the biggest belly laughs when I tickle you under your chin.
Clothes: 18 months (still a little big but 12 month is to short)
Shoes: size 3.5
Diapers: size 3
Hair: Light brown
Teeth: 8 (4 top / 4 bottom)
Teeth: 8 (4 top / 4 bottom)
- You love to play at the train table (Santa did good this year)
- You like to sit in your new chair (mommy & daddy did good)
- You love to look at books, especially the pop up kind
- You like to play with the Little People characters and the people in the doll house
- You like to push cars around and go "vroom vroom"
- You like to eat A LOT (I don't know where you put all the food you eat)
- You've started to show interest in playing with puzzles
- When you sing patty cake
- To brush her hair
- To brush her teeth
- Your sister's taking toys from you
- Having your diaper changed when your playing
- Doesn't like to be told no
- Your LOVEY is still your all time favorite thing (I mention the word lovey and you get the biggest smile on your face and get so excited)
- Mega Blocks, I will find you in your room playing with them
- The doll house, if your quiet your either in one of two places in your room playing Mega Blocks or in Keira's room playing with the doll house
- You love to put things inside of things
- You love your stacking toy grandma got you for your birthday
- Toys that make noise and light up are always fun
- You are finally loving your walker push toy and you will walk around all over the house with it.
- Understanding simple commands
- Learning to feed yourself using a fork or spoon
- Being able to make your sit on car move backwards
- She's very curious about her surroundings
- She can roll a ball back and forth
- While holding her she bends down and tries to jump up
- Waves her finger when she knows she's done something wrong
- Nom Nom
- SIGN LANGUAGE SHE KNOWS: more, all done, eat, milk, & night night. We are working on BIRD & PLEASE
- Beep Beep
- We are working on animal noises
- BODY PARTS YOU KNOW: Nose, eyes, belly & mouth. We are still working on all the others
THINGS I WANT TO REMEMBER:
- You went to Disneyland for the first time 12/2-4/13. You did really well and even loved going on the rides. You took naps in your stroller and even when you missed your morning nap you were still happy as ever. You didn't like the car ride down there for some reason, you cried a lot of the time. The car ride home was so much better.
- You went to the zoo for the first time 11.29.13. You loved looking at all the animals and had a great first experience.
- Your personality. This age is so much fun. Your coming into your own and holding your own, you don't take crap from your sisters that's for sure.
- You had pneumonia 12.23.13
- You have 2 more teeth on the bottom pop through at the same time
- We found a sippy cup you like (Nuby)
- You celebrated your 2nd Thanksgiving