* This last week we've been trying to get back into our "normal" routine.
* Kaylee started back at Preschool this morning and she was very excited about it. Before leaving the house this morning Kaylee asked if I would take a picture of her. Then Keira joined in on the fun.
* This week daddy has been working in town and that means the girls get to visit with him in the morning and sometimes meet up for lunch
* Kendall has been sleeping through the night for the past 2 weeks and it has been AWESOME! She goes to bed around 9-9:30 and sleeps till about 7-7:30.
* Kaylee has been enjoying her new xmas gifts from Mimi and us. Mimi got her a dry erase tracing book that she's been practing with (she's done such a good job) and we got her a magnetic shapes thing that she loves.
* Last Friday Kaylee woke up getting sick or as she calls it "drooling". This is her 2nd time ever throwing up. I am happy to say that it only last a couple hours and she was back to normal after a good nap.
*On Monday Miss Kendall had her 2 month check up. I was not looking foward to this appointment cause she would be getting her 1st set of shots and I hate hearing my babies cry in pain. She did pretty well.
Weight: 11lbs 6oz (60%)
Height: 23" long (75%)
* Keira has really been into taking pictures lately. It's so cute. Anytime I get the camera out and runs over to the floor lays down and puts her hands under her chin and then says "mom cheese!"
* On Monday after Kendall's dr's appt we headed out to spend the day shopping! We went to Macy's to return some stuff and pick up stuff, then made a stop at The Children's Place (they are having an awesome sale right now, I picked up some stuff for Kendall $10.), after the childrens place we made our way to Victoria's Secret for the semi annual sale where I picked up some stuff. We headed back to the car where I fed Kendall and then we headed to Target. I love that store and had a feild day in there shopping for some new clothes for myself and Kendall got a few new toys with a gift card she got for Christmas. Then we headed to WalMart to do some grocery shopping & I also picked up shirts for the girls for Valentine's Day. We had a great day of shopping together.